Sunday, March 3, 2013

10 Things I Love About Milo

10 Things I Love About Milo


1. The little noises he makes with his mouth when he wakes up from a nap.

2. The way he scrunches his body up when he's tired and I pick him up.



3. How he can independently raise each eyebrow. Like this

4. The way he fake sneezes.

5. How I catch him staring at me and he cracks a big smile cause he knows he's been caught.


6. When he talks to me.

7. The way his flatulence can rival a grown man.

8. When he's tired but won't close his eyes until I stare at him and he knows I'm there.

9. The way his cute little hand wraps around my finger.

10. The fact that he has matching love handles with me.


2 comments:

  1. Precious! I love the eyebrow! He looks like Uncle Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love handles? You don't have love handles. That was a cute post!

    ReplyDelete